Radiology Associates is growing steadily, and as a result, we are often hiring. We seek highly specialized radiologists who are eager to work in a mid-sized group known for stability and integrity. We are an independent organization that works for all categories of medical provider.
Besides a rewarding work environment that considers the practice of effective and innovative medicine our goal, Radiology Associates offers very competitive salary and benefits packages. Families and partners of our physicians appreciate the quality of life they find in the Eugene, Oregon area. “Tracktown USA” is within 90 minutes of the Pacific coast. Portland is two hours north, the Cascade Range – packed with waterfalls and peaks – is 90 minutes and past that you’ll find Bend, Oregon and all the outdoor adventures it is known for.
For more information, visit:
Our mission is to significantly improve community health by providing geographically unlimited, rapid, high-quality medical imaging services, intervention and interpretation to providers, hospitals, clinics, administrators, and above all – patients.
Our vision is to be a model organization of medical imaging services, intervention and interpretation by employing world-class professionals known for their compassionate provision of care, and by utilizing state-of-the-art technology to help provide the best outcomes for patients in the communities we serve.
Our values include the following:
- Behavior: We believe in unwavering commitment to honesty, integrity and ethical behavior.
- Decision-making: We believe in a democratic group decision-making environment that utilizes group leaders to help guild the decision-making process.
- Innovation: We constantly seek the best ideas, technologies and processes to provide the best outcomes for our patients, providers and the communities we serve.
- Quality: We provide outstanding medical imaging services and unsurpassed intervention and interpretation to providers, hospitals, clinics, administrators, and above all – patients.
- Teamwork: We work together to meet the needs of our referring providers and to help facilitate the best outcomes for the patients we serve.
- Work environment: We embrace a collaborative, respectful and transparent work environment that values individual efforts and contributions.
Current positions include:
Radiologist, Partnership Track
We are seeking a BC/BE radiologist for a partnership track position.
This position involves performing non-vascular procedures under CT/US/fluoro guidance, such as lung biopsies and abscess drains. Between procedures, the radiologist will interpret diagnostic exams. PAs are available to assist the radiologist.
The ideal candidate will have completed a Body Imaging Fellowship, with significant training in CT/US guided procedures. Qualified applicants interested in a flexible part-time employee position are also encouraged to apply.
All partnership track candidates are expected to take diagnostic radiology calls and interpret general radiology exams as well.
Compensation and benefits are highly competitive. Please email your cover letter and CV to email@example.com for consideration. Please no phone calls.
Licensed Physician Assistants
We are seeking candidates for Licensed Advance Practice Clinician positions in our growing, progressive radiology group. We are looking for experienced PAs to join our team. This is an exceptional opportunity for a motivated, hard-working individual to advance their skills in a supportive practice with both hospital and clinical environments.
Working under the direction of the Interventional Radiology Medical Director, the position will help assure the maintenance of effective, cohesive, and efficient delivery of care to IR patients. Primary responsibilities include initial patient consultations for both in- and out-patients, post-op hospital rounding and clinic follow-ups, multiple procedures including but not limited to central line placements and removals, thoracentesis/paracentesis, and cosmetic sclerotherapy. Interventional Radiology experience is helpful, but complete and thorough training will be provided to the right candidate.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package.Please submit CV/Resume’ and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.